[FWDLK] 392 in 57-8 Plymouth from the factory

[FWDLK] 392 in 57-8 Plymouth from the factory

I got talking to an older fellow at a local cruise night on Sunday. He was
 telling me all about the 57 Belvedere he owned. He also went on to tell me he
 knew of TWO special order 57 or 58's that came factory with 392 HEMIs. He
 remembers one of them well as it was a friend who ordered it and it was "fast
 as hell". Apparently the torsion bars rotted at the mounts and both snapped
 while the car was driving (perhaps the added weight didn't help?). I'd love to
 see proof that these cars were produced. Any more tales out there?
           Todd

http://www.mailexcite.com