Re: [FWDLK] 392 in 57-8 Plymouth from the factory

Re: [FWDLK] 392 in 57-8 Plymouth from the factory

I saw, years ago in a bone yard, a 57 Plymouth 2 door hardtop with a 392 in it.
just assumed that someone had put it there. I also saw in a  different bone
 yard, a
58 Plymouth wagon with a 350, 150 speedo and gold grill in it. The intake was
 long
gone. I have always wondered about the wagon. Anyone ever seen something like
 that?

Don