[FWDLK] More Chrysler Miricles

Good   point Lincoln.
I believe you without any reservations about the 58 ply with the 361.
Only thing is that engine was produced 58 and not 59, If you recall the
Desoto Adventures came stock with the 361 2x4s.  There were more 58s
produced than the one you speak of with 361s. I know for a fact that in
Chicago Ill. in  58, not less than 3- plys were ordered with 361s, 2x4s for
Police vehicles and recieved. It could have been more but those 3 existed.
The reason I know of this is that one of the Policemen was a Uncle to me
and visited North Dakota to our farm quite a bit. My brothers, and father
and myself along with my uncle would talk cars for many hours.
Also, this car came with 150 speedo. not surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Again, It was  only a bolt in option if you had the money to order it.

mel