[FWDLK] Help from your friends

Just want to thank Mel, Bohnenkamp, Larry Stanley and David Stanley for
responding to my questions about the pistons in my '56 Dodge LaFemme D-500.
Although I didn't get the info I was looking for, they all made suggestions
and offered help as to what my next steps should be.

One of the suggestions was that I pursue machine shop books for the
detailed specs on the'56  D500 (315 cu in) pistons and cam.

Is there anyone on the list that knows of a particular machine shop book or
manual that would have this info?  I'd be interested in what company
actually printed the book and where they might be available now.

By the way all readers of this list should have a look a Mel Bohnenkamp's
web page at:

http://www.rrv.net/moparmel

He's got some great pictures of 57-early '60's Dodge's and Plymouth's he
has restored.  Anyone looking to buy a car might find what they are looking
for here.  Good job, Mel!

Public question for Dave Stragand ....Are you planning on keeping a list of
sites of interest to this group and putting on the list once and a while?

Thanks again
Bill Hughes
'56 Dodge LaFemme D-500