[FWDLK] Help from our friends - Part 2

I blew it. I got two of the three names right when I was thanking those who
had responded to my questions about my D500 pistons.  The third name should
have been David Homstad.  Thanks David!

Jim Wilson pointed me to the Powell's Books web site.
http://www.powells.com
Looked through there (great place to visit for used books!).  They have a
glove box manual for a 1956 Chrysler Windsor New Yorker listed there for
sixteen bucks (use Quick Search "1956 Chrysler").  For any of you out there
who would be interested.
Through Jim's recommendation of using Yahoo to find Powell's, I also found:
http://www.Vintage-Books.com/
which has an Automotive Books section where a reprint of a Chrysler
Interchange manual is listed for $36.95.

Hope this is kind of info this list is looking for.

Bill Hughes
'56 Dodge LaFemme D-500