[FWDLK] Threshold Plates and Radios

Can someone help me locate a set of NOS or good condition "Plymouth"
threshold plates for my '55 Belvedere sedan?

Also, does someone have experience with a radio restoration shop; who to
seek business with and who to avoid?  I'm looking into having my radio
either restored, or converted to solid state.  Ah, yes, to have the
throbbing bass and clear trebles from the Philco Sound System!.....LOL.

- Jason Rogers

PS...Thanks to all of you who responded to my "Garage Project" posting.
Your input has been very helpful.