[FWDLK] Brakes

OK, I admit it, I am a bit foolish.  I took a lot of photos before
disassembling the chassis on my 56 dodge, but I didn't take one of the brake
shoes.  Now that I have it all sandblasted, painted and reassembled, I
cannot remember how to reinstall the brake shoes.

As I faintly remember, the brake shoe with the short lining is the leading
shoe and the shoe with the longer lining is the trailing shoe.  Is this
correct?