[FWDLK] Brakes

        Thanks for the article on the brakes Nick.  I too have had the
displeasure of brake failure, once when driving my 62 Plymouth loaded
with some other young kids.  My dad had prewarned me about possible
brake loss and what to do.  I actually must have listened to him, as I
did remember what to do, to help stop the car.  I pulled the brake
release out and slowly but firmly applied the parking brakes.  This
didn't however stop me from going through the ditch first, as I was
driving too fast and turning at the time of the brake failure.
        I think I now have a much better understanding of dual master cylinders
and self adjusting brakes.  I never knew that you had to go forward each
time before backing and hitting the brakes again.  Learn something new
each day!  Thanks again to another knowledgeable list member!
        Have a great one,    John waiting for spring in WI, and waiting and
waiting and .........come on you guys down under, let us have some
warmer weather, send that sun North.