[FWDLK] save EVERYTHING!

Well I have been picking at my 41 2dr and discovered that the front leather U
joint cover is only partly on, a plastic wire tie had been used to secure it!
 There is a groove on the driveshaft to recieve a radiator hose style clamp
but its  too narrow.
AH
I have driveshafts from my 56 wagon and 38 pickup (both converted to modern U
joints and shaft).   Maybe theres something I can salvage.
Yee HaH.  several skinny little clamps.  And one with dimples on it that grip
into the leather. Worked fine.  If I dont sell the car I will repack the U
joints this winter.
moral-
save EVERYTHING!
Build another garage if U have to!