[FWDLK] 55 Plymouth radios

The radios in my '55 Plymouths look the same but one has "Model 832" stamped
on it and the other says "Model 836".  The 836 has a Philco tag that says
"P5506".  Neither radio has a Mopar part number on it.

My parts book shows two different radios for '55 Plymouth: a 6-tube model p/n
1604281and an 8-tube model p/n 1604282.  The parts book does not give model
numbers.

Does anyone know which model numbers correspond with the 6-tube and 8-tube
radios?  How do you tell a 6-tube from an 8-tube?

Thanks!

Robert