Re: [FWDLK] 55 Plymouth radios

According to the "Hollander", the 836 radio is the "8 tubes" but the 1955
 Plymouth "6
tubes" is the "613" model. There's no "832" in the Hollander: I've found 830,
 831, 833,
834 (all Mopar radio from 53-56 era) but no 832 ! It seems that a "8xx " radio
 have 8
tubes and a "6xx" radio has 6 tubes. And as said Mikes, the 8 tubes have a
 signal seeking
mechanism (hand or foot controled). Perhaps a Canadian radio model.?

--
Philippe COURANT
Imperial 57 Crown convertible

CHRYSLER IMPERIAL FRANCE