[FWDLK] Buried in Tulsa

Hello FLML,

I was very happy to see the story about the 1957 Plymouth that's buried
here in Tulsa added to the website. Maybe few of you know that a second
Plymouth was buried in our downtown area: a Prowler prototype donated by
Chrysler. It was entombed in January 1998 to commemorate Tulsa's 100th
anniversary. Like the 1957, the Prowler will be unearthed 50 years
later, but unlike the Belvedere, it must go back to DaimlerChrysler...or
whatever the name of the company will be by then.

I have met several 1957 Plymouth owners who plan to be in Tulsa in 2007
for the removal of the Belvedere. I've read, however, that this event
will not take place in June as it did in 1957, but sometime in November
to coincide with Oklahoma's 100th anniversary as a state.

If I hear more of the official plans, I will let the list know. I
certainly hope and plan to be there!

Bruce in Tulsa
1960 DeSoto Fireflite