[FWDLK] ignition troubles thanks!

Thank you very much to all of you who suggested checking the wear on the
cam lobes on the distributor as the possible cause of my ignition problem.
I pulled the distributor, and rotated the shaft by hand.  I can definitely
see the points opening and closing except for where the problem cylinder
is.  Looks like that certainly is the likely cause for no spark there.

You guys are as smart as any auto mechanic I've talked with in the last
several days!  Thanks!

Ed

ps:  For those who gave me suggestions on dealing with the insurance exec
who wanted to use my Firedome for a PR stunt, I asked for all my expenses
($1100 for trailer rental, mileage, motel, meals, turnpike tolls, etc.),
then asked them to "sweeten the pot" with a "profit" of their choosing.  I
guess they weren't as serious as I thought since the chairman told me he
couldn't justify spending that much money on a "whim" of his.  I think he
was hoping I'd do it for the experience (which some of you suggested).
Anyway, it looks like the deal is off for now.