[FWDLK] 60 DeSoto tail light lenses

I have also been looking high and low for any decent extra lenses for my DeSoto.  My only pair are in great shape, although minus all the chevrons. I would be interested in an extra pair, just in case, but it sure would great if I could just find a complete set of those damn chrome plastic chevrons!!

Gil Romard
60 DeSoto Adventurer 2dr