[FWDLK] Vendor Comments

Here is my .02.
    I needed a part from Mitchell,[heat riser shaft] I called him, he
physically checked if he had the part. He had it, when I asked him how soon
he could send it out, he said he did not know if it would go out in a couple
of days or a week. I told him to keep it. I made my own out of stainless.
    As for Andy Bernbaum. I purchased a set of brake lining for our 35 Ply.
from him. When it came in it did not fit the shoes, due to poor storage the
linning was out of shape. When I called him to tell him he told me there was
nothing he would do about it and gave me hell for calling him on his toll
free number. Jack A?@#!!
    And as for the other idiot Roberts. He advertises front floor mats for
35 Mopars. Well I ordered one for around $60-$65.  I got a $30 peice of
flat, ribbed rubber matting that I could have gotten anywhere.
When I confronted him, his statement was"nobody makes those matts" .  So I
asked him , why does he advertise them as that?
He did offer me my money back.
    So you see folks I would sooner mess with Packards because there are NO
good Mopar vendors.
         Paul A. Schmidt