Re: [FWDLK] Vendor Comments - A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE

Re: [FWDLK] Vendor Comments - A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE

Sounds like a lot of dissatisfaction with vendors, so I thought I should
post a POSITIVE experience!

Thanks to everyone's leads for trunk weatherstipping, I ended up using Gary
Goers (goers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx).  I emailed a few times and then called over
there.  They were very helpful, well priced, and sent the product before I
made payment (when was the last time you found a company that did that!).

I installed it last night and it fit perfect.  Too bad he doesn't make more
Plymouth parts !!!   (Lots of Chrysler).

See ya,  Joe.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5768
99 GMC Sierra K1500 SLE Z71 4x4 Ext Cab Shortbed 5.3L Blue/Pewter.
55 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr Club Coupe V8 Auto Red/Black Sport Tone.
http://www.infopage.com/plymouth/