[FWDLK] Gas Tank Removal

I am having the gas tank removed to fix a leak in the near future.  Is there
anything I should have done while the tank is off?  The owners manual says
the in-tank filter is self cleaning.  Should it have any maintenance?  Is
there anything under the tank that should be looked at?  Any general
advice!??   1955 Plymouth Belvedere.

See ya,  Joe.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5768
99 GMC Sierra K1500 SLE Z71 4x4 Ext Cab Shortbed 5.3L Blue/Pewter.
55 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr Club Coupe V8 Auto Red/Black Sport Tone.
http://www.infopage.com/plymouth/