[FWDLK] To All My Friends and such (E-mail addition/change)

[FWDLK] To All My Friends and such (E-mail addition/change)

To whomever is interested, I will probably be changing my E-mail address. I
was formally with AOL and stayed there because they had the fastest linkup
and modems that would handle 56.6 speeds. I really hated it cause I had to
deal with a lot of BS I will stay there temporarily.........but........ I
have found that Bellsouth.com is just as fast if not faster due to the fact
that their servers are part of the phone network itself not to mention that
they also have the 56.6 speed modems. And I dont have to deal with all of
that Instant messaging BS, chat line crapola.  Plus I no longer get kicked
off AOL after a few minutes of non-ussage (like downloads), nor do I have to
deal with their annoying pop up advertising. This is a trial however, so
although I believe it will be semi-permanent Ill still be on AOL for at least
another month just in case.

MY NEW ADDRESS IS: SkyClad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanx for being my friends.....and such..........ric