Re: [FWDLK] Another List

Phil Patterson writes:        http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/3306/
This is the address for the 1962-1965 Mopar website. They have a mailing list
which I, and probably quite a few Forward Look folks, have a membership on
also. There are alll sorts of mailing lists for all Mopar interests, so I am
sure you will get more suggestions then just mine. I also used to be member
of  The Imperial Mailing List, also very nice folks. Whenever I get an
Imperial, I intend to rejoin. I only removed myself from that list until I do
purchase an Imperial, and I was having a little bit of mailing list overload
here. : ) The 62-65 Mopar folks are very nice also, and there is a lot of
information about all Mopars, but mostly within the year range mentioned. One
other list I will mention is the Mopar Mailing List, also very informative.
But a very large amount of e mails. So be ready for a lot of mail if and when
you join that one.