[FWDLK] Torqueflight?

In planning the restoration of my 56 Dodge wagon I fully intend to rebuild
315 230hp stock engine. I'm Also considering switching to a 3speed
torqueflight trans from the stock 2-speed powerflight. My questions for any
who has done this switch is:

What other mopars have the 3-speed pushbutton insert that will fit the the
stock 56 dodge dash?

What year and model  torqueflights would best fit a 56 dodge?

Sugesstions on where to find the items above?

Any other modifications are required?

Does the torqueflight "bolt" on to the stock 1956 315?

Would I also benefit from upgrading to a later poly motor?

I'm just looking to make a nice driver not a hot rod.

Thanks in advance for sugestions

John M
1956 Dodge Custom Sierra