Re: [FWDLK] Interior

I've heard that (and this may sound strange) that FORMICA actually makes ideal
package shelves.  Here's why:

1)  Easily cut to shape with a jigsaw
2)  Will not crease
3)  Will not stain (water or otherwise)
4)  Resistant to sun bleaching
5)  Available in a huge variety of colors
6)  Approximately the same thickness as the original cardboard
7)  May be covered easily with vinyl glued by linoleum paste (use the rough side
of the formica "up" for this process, as it provides a better adhesion surface)

It's worth investigating...

-Dave