[FWDLK] Horn Switch Hardware

I was poking around the horn ring/horn switch assembly, and discovered a
missing small part....the "sleeve and bushing package."  There are three of
these bushings, and the horn ring/bar is secured to the steering wheel
through these bushings.  Does anyone have leads as to where I could find
replacement bushings?

Jason Rogers
'55 Belvedere Sedan