Subject: RE: Cooper Web Site Comments
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:17:00 -0400
From: "OOPERINFO, C " <COOPERINFO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>

We do not manufacture any wide white wall tires for antique cars.
Please check with Coker Tire Co. at 800-251-6336.

Subject: Cooper Web Site Comments
Author:  "dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx" [SMTP:dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx] at
FINDLAY
Date:    6/16/99 10:10 AM

Comments : Hi -  I understand that you now sell wide-whitewall radial
tires
for antique cars.  Is this correct?  If so can you forward me
to the information on sizes/prices/etc.?  Thanks!