Re: [FWDLK] Cooper Wide Whites

I purchased a set of whites for my 61 valiant from Coker Tire Co. They are
steel belted radials and the whitewall was the correct width for my car
which is not super wide but still wide.

They "vulcanize" the whitewall to exising tires, I chose Firestone. You
have to be careful, because after a year or so the whitewall started
peeling off a little.

Amy Hartmn
61 VALIANT