[FWDLK] 61 Chrysler

I went by a gas station about 30 miles from here at lunch to check out a
"car just like mine".
As it turn out it wasn't, as usual, but it was a pretty nice '61
Chrysler Newport 4 dr sedan.
?It still had plastic seat covers on the front seat. It seems to be a
totally complete car with
none of the usual trunk/floorboard rust through. It's in a whole lot
better shape than my
60 dodge was in. It's got air,PB,good head liner,complete 383ci,an extra
set of fake wire
wheel covers in back. Dome looks good, the only things real trashed out
are the carpet and
padded dash and the brake pedal goes to the floor. The guy at the gas
station said the owner
would probably take $500 cash for it if any one is interested.? It's in
N.E. Arkansas.
Deane