[FWDLK] Fwd: Auto rescue sightings

Got this off the Imperial Mailing List and am passing
it on.  Usual I-Know-Nothing-I-Am-1500-Miles-Away
disclaimer applies.

Mark McCue is a dedicated individual!  He and his Denver
area friends leave notes on interesting cars that look
like they may be about to be towed or otherwise
underused.

Wonder who painted the Adventurer pink & gray?

Mike Sealey