[FWDLK] 56 Dodge Finds

Forward Lookers,

I noted the following items for sale in the most recent issue (july) of
Hemmings.

1) 1956 Dodge 2 x 4 manifold, part number #1733878.  no price.   I cross
ref. this part number to an old hot rod mag article on the D500 and the
number is correct.  Phone number is (650) 854-1755 CA

2) 1956 Dodge Golden Lancer D500 2drht automatic, ps, pw, power seats,
dual rear antennas, CA car with many extra parts. Says easy
restoration.  Price $4,600. phone number (209) 874-3494 CA

I have not seen and have no contact with any of the above, just thought
some of you forward lookers may be interested in some 1956 Dodge rare
finds.

Thank you,
Greg Filtz