[FWDLK] Free Slant 6

Is there anyone out there who would be interested in a free1978 Plymouth
Fury 4 door with a slant super 6 in it.  The car has 109,000 miles and runs
real well.  The car itself is a victim of Vermont winters, however it goes
against my nature to junk a vehicle.  Not a forward look, but alot have
/6's.  The car is in Springfield, Vermont.  I LOVE the car, just have no
room.  If you fix the leaking gas tank and brake line I pinched when I
jacked it up, you could drive it home.

Just so you know, by anyone elses standards, the car looks ssscarey it is so
junky looking.  But man I tell you-it is just alright.  Save a mopar today.
You can not beat the price.  Let me know if your interested.  Some persons
from NY and NC contacted citing they were interested but I have not heard
back from them, despite my e-mails so...

On a forward look matter, had awful hurricane here last night, destroyed
three of my old old maple trees, squashed one of my neighbors cars, smashed
a part of my barn, but missed thank God, my 58 Plymouth Belvedere and the
afore-mentioned 78 Fury.

Take Care,

Mike R.