[FWDLK] Original Road Warrior

Hello Forward Lookers, I just want to report that thanks to a good network of
people and Forward Look enthusiasts I have obtained the necessary documents
and information to verify my 56 Dodge as a D500-1 model. At this time it
appears to be the only known example of this fine factory "built for sport" (
to use the Dodge engineers term) model. I would expect that eventually more
examples may surface. When and if they do I would be very willing to provide
the help which others have given me and help document the originality of such
a vehicle. The fact that there has not been a known example made it very
difficult for me to be sure of the facts about these cars. The good fortune
that a few dedicated people kept the information from disappearing has
benefited me greatly and speaks volumes about the lengths that mopar
collectors have gone (some with next to no help from Chrysler) to preserve
these treasured autos.  I am sure that all of you can understand the pride
and excitement that comes with owning a rare vehicle such as this. I will
now, in true Mopar Muscle form, be unabashedly promoting the many great
accomplishments of my Factory Hot Rod where ever I show it.     Tim Dupont
D500-1