[FWDLK] Brake lines

Hello all. What do everyone do when they have to replace the metal brake
line that goes from the front of the car to the back of the car. I've only
seen 3 or 4 foot lenghts in the store. Do you get it somewhere special, or
couple two shorter pieces together ?
I need to replace the ones on a car I just bought.

Nick