Re: [FWDLK] Where to find seatbelts for '61 Mopar??

Re: [FWDLK] Where to find seatbelts for '61 Mopar??

Thanks to Jason Rogers info, I looked into two companies and I ordered belts
for my '55 from Juliano's.  They offer a belt with chrome lift which is
probably as 'vintage' looking as you will get.  They also offer an anchor
kit which interested me since my car did not have belts either.  Ssnake-Oyl
offers a similar belt but was a little more expensive and they did not make
their bolt kit sound as solid as Juliano's anchor kit.

http://www.julianos.com/seat_belts.html
http://www.ssnake-oyl.com/products.htm

I can not attest to service or product yet, since I only ordered two days
ago..... anyone else???

See ya,  Joe.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5768
55 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr Club Coupe V8 Auto Red/WHITE Sport Tone.
http://www.infopage.com/plymouth/