[FWDLK] cutout of power

I will vote for ignition switch first.  Hadda 39 Ford conv. YEARS ago,
similiar symptoms, and ignorant of any auto repair, a garage hadda find it.
BUT
About 5 yrs ago bot a REBUILT dist for my 277 v8.  Ran just fine. All of a
sudden it died just a block from house. Pulled plug wire, cranked it, no
spark from wire to block.  Hmmm.  Gotta be the Dist.  Boy that wire looks
worn.  Hmmmm.  Rebuilt?  Short wire from breaker plate to ______ had only a
couple strands intact and they were broken and would separate on occasion,
maybe on a bump???
Rotsa Ruck.
Let us (all) know!
L.