Re: [FWDLK] Door Hinges

Phil Patterson writes: There is a company that advertises in Mopar Collectors
Guide and a few of the other Mopar magazines that sells kits to overhaul Mopar
door hinges.Wish I could remember the name of the company, sorry.  I think
these are for musclecar era Mopar and not sure if they would work for you 61
or not. May want to grab a magazine and check, Hopefully it is just the
driver's door, that is the one that gets the most usage. Maybe some else on
the list would have info on where to find a NOS set also.