[FWDLK] 57,58 and 59 rear springs

 I just had the pleasure of removing my left rear leaf spring.The main
leaf was broken just above the front eye bolt. I was hearing a noise
from there and I found this problem.
 The spring could not have fallen out or the car drop down on the axle.
 My car has lead a pampered life and has only 60,000 miles on it,so any
one with a with a 57.58 or 59 Chrysler product may want to check this
out on their own car.
David Wallace
58 Fury