[FWDLK] Wide White Wall (WWW), World Wide Web (WWW). Hmmm....

[FWDLK] Wide White Wall (WWW), World Wide Web (WWW). Hmmm....

DiamondBack Classics has Dayton tires (new, not remanufatured) with Wide
Whites for $129.  I believ that to be $40 less than Coker.  Anyone have
any experiences with either Dayton Tire or Diamondback Classics?

Oh, and they have a web site.  http://www.widewhitewalltires.com/

(Oh, and he says they no longer make the repops in wide whites, but they
may have a few left in the warehouse.)

-Dave

PS- An unconfirmed rumor from a friend says that BF Goodrich is pulling
out on Coker over some disagreements.  Anyone know the scoop?