Re: [FWDLK] wheels

Deane
I've had radials on my car for over a year and they've been fine.  I do 75mph
and better on the interstate (287) without any problems.  Sooo, as far as I'm
concerned the rims on my '57 Fury (which are original, I believe), can
withstand the stresses and aggravations of high speed driving.  As long as
the rim doesn't have any dents or scrapes on the edges, it should be OK.
John Paxos
'57 Fury