[FWDLK] And yet another brake question... help???

[FWDLK] And yet another brake question... help???

Hey gang!!!

Been a while since I have posted anything to the list (work has DRAMATICALLY
picked up and I haven't had time to even update the web page! Sheesh!!!), but
I have a question hopefully someone out there in Forward Look land can
answer.

I finally got the floors in my car, horn working, all the lights and doodads
working and took the car to the local inspection station to finally get her
inspected and registered in my name. Unfortunately, on the way there, the
brakes started acting up in a really bad way. First, when I tried to
accelerate they acted like they were still engaged and I couldn't move, but
after tapping the pedal, they freed and off again I went. Then came my first
stop. It started acting like the drum was warped or something and got real
jumpy. That's when the back tire on the passenger side locked up.

I completely rebuilt my brakes 6 months ago with NOS cylinders, pistons and
pads. Also had the drums turned. I then completely blew out all the lines,
replaced the master cylinder and filled and bled them all out. My question
is, WHAT THE HECK'S WRONG WITH EM' NOW?!?!?

Any help is greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing some helpful
news! Thanks in advance and have a FIN-tastic week!

Clay Wood
58 Plymouth Belvedere

PS, I'll get those updates on the page by the close of the week. Thanks again
to everyone for sending in all the great new pictures!