[FWDLK] Rims

All,

The rims made for tubeless tires (A.K.A. Safety Rims) should be OK for
radial tire use. I put a set of them on my wifes Aspen because her rims
looked cruddy. They have been no problem for 25,000+ miles.

I would NOT recommend ever using tube type rims for radials. Our local tire
shop guru (40+ years in the tire biz.) said that radial tires are not ment
for tube use and the rims do not have the feature to hold the bead on the
rim in the event of a low tire failure.

Look Forward safely,

Larry