[FWDLK] Mopars at the Red Barn Attendees?

[FWDLK] Mopars at the Red Barn Attendees?

Any Forward-Lookers and or WPC members making their way to the Mopars
at the Red Barn? It is this Saturday at the Gilmore Auto Museum in
Hickory Corners Mi-about 25 minutes northeast from Kalamazoo. It is
sponsored by the Western Michigan Mopar Club whose primary emphasis
tends to run more A/B/E/C/F/Wing body and race altered.Really an
impressive display. But there over the last two years some very
nice...pre/post 1945 antique(sic ForwardLook) class cars as well.

The setting is beautiful with an extensive museum part of the entry. $15
dollar entry to show(includes 2 admissions) or $5 for adults,$4 for
seniors,and $2 for kids. If your going please stop by and say hello.
I look forward to meeting you. For more info 616/962/0063. The Western
Mich Web is http://www.qtm.net/~challenger/index.htm.

Bob Howard
60 Polara Wagon