[FWDLK] wheels

Deane,
Re radials on '50s wheels, my understanding is that this applies to the old wheels that were used with tube &
tires.  When tubeless came out, don't know when that was - '54 or '55, the wheels were redesigned to keep
the tire itself from spinning on the wheel.  The problem with a radial tire on say a 1950 Plymouth, as an
example, the radial will start to spin, possibly pulling the air valve off kilter, as well as ruining your balance,
which assumes the tire stays put on the wheel.

Jack Lewis
Golden Fin Society-'56 Fury

--------