Re: [FWDLK] wheels

In a message dated 7/19/99 4:08:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mjh@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< And I also want to add my congratulations to John Paxos.  I'm sure there is
 nobody more deserving than he.  Although I'm still waiting for him to drive
 his car from NJ out here to the west coast. . . .

Mark
Thanks, but like I said there are a ton of guys more deserving than me that
should get the award.
Now about driving to Oregon.  How about meeting half way sometime.  I'll
drive 1500 miles and you drive 1500 miles.  Where is the mid point?
Someplace in Kansas?  My only condition is thats it's in the spring or fall.
Not in the summer.  That would be an interesting drive.  Of course no rain,
please.  The car can't get wet.  Talk to you soon.
John