Re: [FWDLK] wheels

In a message dated 7/19/99 5:20:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<   I draw the line at Engel's
 Chrysler restyle - my personal decision - and radials look fine on my '65.
 To hell with the safety aspect, ForwardLook, and older, look silly with
 radials!  The cars don't sit right. >>

Richard
I beg to differ, though its a matter of taste.  My '57 Fury sits OK with
radials.  I guess its a matter of taste and driveability.  With bias plys I
was all over the road, into cracks and any other road imperfection.  With the
radials I feel a hell of alot safer.  And you really can't tell unless you
get into the black part of the tire.  The tires are Coker 2 1/2 inch wide
wahites. 215 75R 14's.
John Paxos
'57 Fury