[FWDLK] wheels 'n' tires

Well, here is my 2 cents. On my '59 Dodge Coronet I have 225/70/R14 Dunlop
tires that I bought from The Tire Rack. They were $40.00 each and they are
real nice!  I had 215/75/R14 cheepie tires that handled like wet rubber
boots on fresh cow poop! These were on the original rims. I switched over
from 14 X 4.5 originals to 14 X 5.5 from my former '68 Charger. Now the car
handles much better!
 As far as the alignment,  set caster, camber, and toe to  zero. Or as
close as you can get! no different specs are required for radials Vs. bias
ply's. You can probably set the toe in a half of a degree to keep the car
centered, very useful when suspension components are old.
  Go with a GOOD set of radials, and switch to a wider rim if you can, it
makes a world of difference!

- Josh -