[FWDLK] Pics-a-Plenty!

Thanks to Steve Charette for providing us with the first batch of
pictures from Chryslers at Carlisle '99.  You can see them at
http://www.forwardlook.net/carlisle99/

Also, for all of you "Christine" fans, check out
http://www.forwardlook.net/christineclips/ for about 450 screen captures
from the movie that I made for the Franklin Mint.

Enjoy!

-Dave

PS - Thanks everyone for all of your input on my questions from this
morning.  It's sincerely appreciated!