Re: [FWDLK] Pics-a-Plenty!

Phil Patterson writes: I got a directory does not allow listing warning when
I tried to look at the "Christine clips". Am I doing something wrong? I just
just clicked on the address but had no success. It was ok though, I
immediatly got lost in the e mail library. Lots and lots of info! I wonder
if it is possible to search by name through the letters? The site is greatly
improved and I look forward to see how it grows and changes in the future.