[FWDLK] Hardtop Fin Wagons!!!

Hi all,

Just received my October '99 issue of Collectible Automobile magazine.  One
of the feature articles for the issue is a history of the short-lived
"hardtop" station wagon.  There are a variety of wagons pictured from the
"Brand X" makers, but there are photos of a '60 Chrysler wagon and a '59 (?)
Dodge wagon.  Haven't read the article yet, but I look forward to reading
it.

Jason Rogers
'55 Belvedere Sedan