[FWDLK] Parting out 60 Dodge Pheonix

Well I guess I should address this to Mark but I would like all to hear
what I have to say about parting out a 60 dodge with 25000 actual miles.
First off I dont think it is anybodys business what car I part out.
Second, I think someone should get there facts straight.  This is a car
that has been in salt since it was new.  There are no floors and there is
no frame.  There also in no trunk floor.  there are n o fenders front or
rear.  Now you tell me what do you do with a car like that.  You sure as
heck dont restore it weather it is a 2 dr or 4dr.  Dont forget, I have 600
of these cars I part out proudly, and if it wasnt for people like me there
wouldnt be a lot of the guys on this list with a car because you do need
parts and you do need good parts.  Its too bad this parting out of this car
is so appauling to you or anyone else.  I guess you did hit a
nerve!!!!!!!!!

mel