Re: [FWDLK] Parting out 60 Dodge Pheonix

Re: [FWDLK] Parting out 60 Dodge Pheonix

Hey Mel!

Cool off - we do understand and we do need you guys to
survive with these cars!
I'm sure the crit wasn't totally directed to you (as you say
nerves do get hit and his nerve was hit because of the many
"rods" and "parts cars" that have been dismantled from
perfectly good restorables.

Personally, I don't care what people do with their cars if
they own them (isn't this a great country?) If a guy buys a
Duesy SJ for a million bucks and drops a Ford flathead in it
and paints flames on it - that's totally his business, not
mine.  If I restore a 49 Nash and spend $45K doing it that's
my business - no one else's.

We all should consider that if you "want the view, you
better own it" and if you don't own it - don't complain.

Keep the sunny side up!

Brian