Re: [FWDLK] Parting cars out

I tend to agree with the guys, there's nothing like a good original car.  Especially after seeing the $$$ jump out of my wallet on my '55!!!  I suppose that more money might be made parting out a car, but perhaps a reasonable offer for the whole car would be accepted.

--Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto, '66Plymouth, '73Duster, Washougal, WA