Re: [FWDLK] under coating, etc.

>What are your opinions on using undercoating on our fine finned friends?
>
>paint under it also. What about the rest of the belly, from the fire
>wall back?

BELLY

Now this is a very interesting theme.  I am restoring my 1960 Chrysler NY to
the best condition that I can.  The car was undersealed from new and so I
have redone it.

I sandblasted the underside, brush painted etch primer, brush painted
Corroless, sprayed on black underseal.  The whole process seemed to take
forever!

Now I'm generally happy with result but the new underseal has gone on smooth
whereas the original had a very rough appearance.  I can't seem to find the
right consistency of underseal!

INSIDE OF FRONT FENDERS

Extremely interesting topic.  I've seen some cars in black and some in body
colour.  I don't know what is correct.  If body colour is correct then is it
paint over primer --- or paint over underseal?  Can anyone help Deane and me
please?

Thanx - Richard.